Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So...loads of people have been pestering for an update..

here it is, not. BUT i'm seriously gonna update about the competition day itself (YES THE WHOLE DAY SATURATED WITH LOADS OF ACTIVITY) by tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.


nothing less. Might even throw in some other events in the package, sounds nice eh?

Cool, i shall add in "THE UNGLAM MOMENTS OF MR BEN TAN" too since i have SO MANY unglam shots HAHAHA.


damn this sounds so much like marketing. bloggereketing? haha.

dammit i should stop using damn.



heh, i said "Man, I'm seriously so screwed so I better start right after this entry" just now, but dammit I let my mom see all the photos, all 896 of them (forgot those in my phone though) so there's no time. EMMA FUNG YOU BETTER STUDY TOMORROW. okay, i'll study tomorrow.


i'll switch off the com and sleep when my hair dries, nights.

No comments: